[eagle] Re: CAN-Do-Too! ??????????

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Tue Jul 10 11:46:37 PDT 2007

Hi Chuck,

I really appreciate you explaining the reasoning for the 15 versus 9
pins. Not having been around when the CAN-Do evolved, I wasn't aware of
the thinking behind it but had noticed the currently "unused" pins and
had to ask the question.

I have used a slightly thiner version of the D-Subs made by AMP but can
put my hands on the P/N. But it's hard to beat the ubiquitous D-Subs.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz