[eagle] Teamspeak

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:09:57 PDT 2007

My apologies for not being able to join you again.  We have a lot to
talk about but I never seem to remember the exact date until it is way
too late to change things.  My wife and I have tickets to Tim McGraw and
Faith Hill tonight and we will be in our $eat$ with them sweating all
over us  ;-)  at 6:30 PM.

I will check in with Jim aftewards.