[eagle] Re: CAN-Do-Too! ??????????

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 10:33:56 PDT 2007

This will be a very useful project, especially if it can be done in parallel
with the next revision of the U-band receiver. A shielded (either torroidal
or pot core) inductor will go a long way in reducing EMI as will changing
the configuration of the filtering. There will still be a radiated electric
field so a sheilding box should be designed at the same as the new PCB. It's
useful to keep input and output connectors at opposite ends of the connector
mounting bracket, so the new widget should be as narrow as possible. The
shield should sit above the module PCB, if possible.