[eagle] Re: 70cm Receiver Temperature Run in External Reference Mode.

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Wed Jul 4 20:21:01 PDT 2007

Hi Jim, et al.,

The 10 MHz oscillator I use is a voltage controlled (it could be phase
locked) temperature compensated crystal oscillator, the Taitien (a
Taiwan company) Model TCCTDLSANL at $3.93 each in quantities 1 to 10
pcs. Their web site (for ordering online) is "t-mallusa.com."

1. +/- 2.5 PPM stability (the test data supplied shows it did +/- 2PPM)
over -40 to +85 (down to +/- 0.5 PPM available but at a much higher cost)

2. +/- 0.5 PPM frequency accuracy at 25C

3. 5V at 2mA

4. 0.8 Vp-p clipped sinewave output into 10Kohm load

5. 7x5x1.85mm ceramic SMD package

6. Phase noise at 10Khz is -149 dBc/Hz (confirmed in the S2 concept
downconverter LO)

Digikey and Mouser stock similar product but I'm very pleased with the
performance and service I get from these folks.

So there you have it...Bill - N6GHz