[eagle] Re: 70cm Receiver Temperature Run in External Reference Mode.

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Wed Jul 4 19:27:54 PDT 2007

Hi Juan,

Again - splendid data. Your testing has uncovered an important issue
with the digital10 MHz oscillator. John, in a prior post has agreed to
switch to an analog oscillator for rev B, so the issue is behind us,
again thanks to your efforts. That also gets rid of the only BGA device
on the board and that did cause you some gas pain early on in the
assembly phase.

I'm sure John has leads on a analog suitable oscillator but I'll
communicate with him with the info on the one I settled on.

Happy 4th to all...Bill - N6GHz