[eagle] 70 cm Frequency Stability Tests Results

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 3 18:05:13 PDT 2007

All,

I should have gone to work today but I ended up working on the 70 cm
Receiver all day instead.  Today marks a milestone for me -- my first use of
audio files.  You'll find two in my write up if you click HERE
<http://www.juanr.com/pages/hobbies/ham_radio/Eagle/Stability.htm> .  I
think they work much better than descriptions and graphs.  Now you can hear
what I'm talking about...

Have a great 4th!  I plan to do a temperature run on the receiver tomorrow
to celebrate!  Let's see what that internal oscillator does when it's not at
room temperature!

P.S. to OSCAR guys...  If you have time come on over and help me run this
test.  I'll probably start early to beat the heat.  If you've never been
gassed by CO2 before, now is your chance!

73,

Juan - WA6HTP