[eagle] Re: U-band receiver changes to reduce EMI and improve thermal regulation

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 30 15:51:07 PDT 2007

Lou,

Thanks for sending that to me.  Have any prototypes been tested of the
converter?  I didn't see anything about the switching frequencies.  Where
will they fall?  Based on what you have, could an estimate be made as to the
level and characteristics of conducted EMI on the bus?  That could become
the basis for an EMI requirement for the payloads.  Then, if some reasonable
method can be devised to create that conducted EMI, we'll all be in a
position to test the payload designs against that EMI requirement, using the
test fixture. That would be a great thing!

  _____