[eagle] Re: Module Connectors

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 30 07:37:28 PDT 2007

Dick,

Following up on my reply, here's a shot of a right angle SMA connected to
the type of PCB mount connectors we're using:

This happens to be a straight cable-mount SMA connected to a right angle
adapter, but the size is the same either way.  It looks like we'll need
about 25 mm of space on the side of the module to get the four RF signals in
and out.

73,

Juan - WA6HTP