[eagle] Re: Module Connectors

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 30 06:48:19 PDT 2007

Good morning Dick,

I agree that everything needs to be in one enclosure if at all humanly
possible, but the front panel is badly blocked by the CAN-Do circuit board.
There just isn't enough room remaining to squeeze in the 4 SMA connectors
that are required for this receiver.

And if we need to go to a two-compartment enclosure configuration to isolate
the CAN-Do EMI from the analog receiver, running those four RF lines in the
back side of the CAN-Do compartment, and out the front is an awkward design.
Can you squeeze the four SMA connectors out the side if the interconnecting
cables are right angle style?  That would allow all the RF to stay well
clear of the CAN-Do EMI.