[eagle] Re: Symposium -- call for papers and misc Eagle issues

rjansson@cfl.rr.com rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 06:39:00 PDT 2007

Jim, Dan:

I am sending this message from a community computer in my residence at
the Mayflower Retirement Community. My computer died at 5yr 6days of
age, just six days beyond any warrantee. I considered the decease as a
terminal matter. Consequently, I have removed all removable elements,
of drives and memory, and have ordered a new Dell Work Station
computer. This new computer will be fully functional for operating the
CAD and analytic software that is in my care. The new CPU will be a
Dual-Core Intel Xenon 2.66GHz and the memory will be upgraded to 4GB
from the 2GB that I had been running. This machine, too, is an
expensive box. I do not expect the delivery until late July and it will
take me at least a week to get all software loaded and operational. As
a result, I will not have access to doing a paper for the symposium
until that time.

Jim, I had done a multi-page note on the modular heat sink issue for
the URx and had hoped to convert that to a paper. If you have a copy of
that document, please feel free to use it as you see fit.

'73,
Dick, KD1K