[eagle] Re: CAN-Do noise abatement plan and questions

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 13:20:26 PDT 2007

Peregrine makes two delta-sigma PLLs (PE9763 and PE97632) with pins for
setting the frequency in small increments. They are only available in a
rad-hard version but I haven't received a response from Peregrine about
pricing and availability. The rad-hard versions of the integer-N PLLs that
are compatible with the current devices are $2600 for 25 units with a
16-week lead time. I expect that the delta-sigma PLLs will be somewhat more
expensive. The URX Initialization document describes the options for PLLs.