[eagle] Re: 70 cm Eagle Receiver - Final Spur Report (at least fortoday...)

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Sun Jun 17 16:23:32 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Great to hear your response and I really look forward to your efforts. I
know we'll all benefit by being able to design our modules with a better
chance of first time success.

I'm not sure if or how I could contribute (maybe breadboarding or
testing something), but you have my support.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz