[eagle] Preliminary Findings - CAN-Do Module Noise

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 17:40:22 PDT 2007

All,

Please see the usual location for my preliminary CAN-Do noise test results -
Look for CAN-Do Noise Troubleshooting in the Eagle Receiver page, or go to
my web at http://www.juanr.com and drill down in the menu, through ham
radio, to AMSAT Eagle, to CAN-Do Noise Troubleshooting.

It's about 100F in my shack at the moment so I'll trust you to find the
preliminary report there so I can clear out of here and cool off.  I intend
to dig into this in much more detail once it cools off...

WA6HTP