[eagle] Re: CAN-Do noise abatement plan and questions

Chuck Green greencl at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 14 12:15:57 PDT 2007

I think they are also inherently are more background radiation
tolerant.  But why they have whatever tolerance they have is not really
the question.  The question is, just how hard are they?

If they have parts that are 100 krad tolerant, then there is a good
chance all their parts are (probably come off the same wafer).  They
just have more paperwork with them, hence the extra cost.  Assuming the
cost delta is significant, I'd try the less expensive version and test it.

Lyle, I assume Heather is driving!!!

Chuck