[eagle] Re: CAN-Do noise abatement plan and questions

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 09:50:07 PDT 2007

OK. The PIC MCU that I'm considering should be safe. It's rated for 40 years
data retention in an automotive temperature range. Most parts guarantee only
10 year data retention or say nothing on the data sheet.

The PLLs are in J-lead PLCC packages, but they are silicon on sapphire so
they may not need shielding.