[eagle] Re: CAN-Do noise abatement plan and questions

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Wed Jun 13 16:26:45 PDT 2007

All:
My OPINION, based on my experience, is that we're better off eliminating
the noise at the source.

I understand Bdale's comments about flight units being delivered
already, but if it is as simple as replacing one (easily replaceable,
I'm assuming) component, I think we should at least consider that option
in the system level engineering decision.  I'd sure like to see the idea
tested somewhere.

Again, that's my INPUT to the discussion.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org