[eagle] Apologies, status

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:14:34 PDT 2007

Until

a) The Flex 5000 comes out,
b) June 27 arrives and my summer project starts at work,
c) Linux version of Tac32 works and clock steering algorithms in CNS II
clocks are perfected for my work needs

I do not have a life.  I am going to bed at 3 AM and waking at 6 AM and
commuting to Austin every weekend.

Do not expect much from me, i.e., I do not have time for hour+ long TS
meetings until probably the middle of July.  At that time,  I want to
make a major push on getting the ACP and Linear experiments revisited
after a year's work and analysis.  I suggest we plan on some activity
associated with that.  The critical mass right now is in California and
I have the approval to get some space out there for RF congregation that
I need to close the loop on when the dust settles on some of these
activities.  I expect to attend a Suitsat2 meeting for a day in early
July but there will be little else from me for a month.

The SDX is working well in software.  Howard is doing a great job.  Lyle
wants to begin work on the SDX hardware by fall.  Marc Franco has his
paper published and we can begin implementation of the VHF transmitter
and the EER part of the SDX in earnest as soon as we have an exemplar
from Marc or get his designs and recreate them.

Next, we paid the huge freight to the State Department for our ITAR
issues after we listened to Harold Price,  our attorney's, etc.  For
those who are not U.S. citizens and members of this group, you will, as
individuals or through sister societies, need to enter into Technical
Assistance Agreements with us, even if you are Canadian, British,
German, etc. (All the usual suspects).  This is not as painful as it may
seem since we are going to do the boiler plate but it must be done.