[eagle] Re: TeamSpeak conference for 12 June 2007

lyle johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Mon Jun 11 22:30:45 PDT 2007

Hello Jim!

> I'd also like to include an IHU discussion if Lyle shows up and a
> CAN-Do! discussion if Stephen and/or Bdale make it.

Heather and I are still on the way home from Dayton --  currently hunkered
down in Medora, North Dakota, riding out a thunderstorm with hail.  Tomorrow
ewvening we'll be somewhere in Montana.  Unfortunately, cellular modems are
*not* "approximately equivalent to dial up" (and the cell providers forbid
using them for streaming applications) so I can't run Teamspeak...

Lyle