[eagle] Re: Jim's Phase Noise Number!!

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Mon Jun 11 19:31:15 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 18:54 -0700, Juan Rivera wrote:
> It might be nice to know what steps have been taken in the past to
> reduce CAN-Do noise.  Stephen?

We've had very little feedback from the AMSAT-DL users of CAN-Do!, and
the only P3E spacecraft module that I can confirm first-hand they've
actually interfaced with a CAN-Do! widget is a sensor electronics unit
that would not have the same sensitivity to this issue as a receiver.

I suspect, therefore, that you're blazing a new trail.  ;-)

Bdale