[eagle] Re: 70 cm Receiver Spur Source Found

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 17:53:36 PDT 2007

The ripple problem is not resolved, but is likely to be in concert with reducing power dissipation in adjacent components. The SAW filters need to be kept warm (-35 C) during eclipses so the second mixer needs to be replaced with something that dissipates less power. This will raise the input impedance and make the matching circuitry less critical.