[eagle] Latest 70 cm Receiver Test Results

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 10:59:53 PDT 2007

All,

As I troubleshoot the 70 cm receiver I stop and add to my logs every few
minutes.  I won't bother to announce every step I take (I just made an
addition) because it takes too long.  If you are interested please check the
latest log at the top of the list or go to my web site.  If you have a
comment or suggestion just drop me an email via this Eagle/AMSAT mailer and
everyone can participate.  I'll check email often when I'm working on this
project.

Here's the link to the AMSAT/Eagle receiver page -->
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/eagle/EaglePedia/index.php/U-Band_Receiver

>From there find the latest log at the top of the list under Project Status.
At the moment it's 'Spur Troubleshooting'

Or...

Go to my web at http://www.juanr.com/

Select Amateur Radio, select AMSAT/Eagle, and select the log you want to see
from the menu.

WA6HTP