[eagle] Re: New 70 cm Receiver Test Results

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 20:08:27 PDT 2007

Reconnect the switcher on the receiver PCB and see what shows up.

To eliminate the noise, we may have to connect the PCB to the CAN-Do widget with a ribbon cable and place it at the other end of the module case. If the internal switcher also pollutes the VCO control voltage, it could be moved to a separate PCB.