[eagle] Re: New 70 cm Receiver Test Results

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 9 19:47:34 PDT 2007

I am quitting for the evening.  I just posted more data on my web (at 1945
Pacific time).  You can jump there by clicking
m>  here, or go to the AMSAT 70 cm receiver page and click on Spur
Troubleshooting under Project Status.

I was able to remove power from the Can-do module and power the receiver
from external power supplies.  All of the spurs disappeared when the 13
volts was removed from the module.  Tomorrow I'll start reconnecting the
receiver internal power supply sections and see how far I can get before
spurs reappear.  I do not believe all the noise is coming from the Can-do
module.  Tomorrow I'll find out for sure.