[eagle] Re: New 70 cm Receiver Test Results

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Sat Jun 9 15:04:16 PDT 2007

Juan::
Did you also DISABLE the switcher?  If not, it may still be making
noise, either radiated, or coupled through grounds as someone else has
suggested.

Thanks for all the work on this.

John:
Juan's reference to the data sheet generates a wild thought:  At your
convenience, could you produce a document consisting of links to the
data sheets on the active components?  We could then add that to the
receiver page on EaglePedia and have ONE entry point to all information
on this receiver.  Obviously not urgent. . . .

Thanks & 73,