[eagle] Re: 70 cm Receiver - Replacing U8 made no difference

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 09:01:29 PDT 2007

That matching network has the largest impedance transformation so it may be that it is not accurate enough. I'm looking onto changing the second mixer to something that will consume less power and a mixer with an input impedance closer to 200 ohms might solve this problem. I'm considering moving the RF amplifier and first mixer to a separate box so that we can keep the SAW filters warm (at least -30 C) during eclipses.