[eagle] Re: [fieldops] Florida AMSAT net is looking for guest speakers

Ken Ernandes kene at braxtontech.com
Mon Jun 4 13:33:49 PDT 2007

Drew -

I would be willing to discuss topics of interest relating to spacecraft
orbital and attitude dynamics and stuff like how that relates to the design
process such as for Eagle or even operations.  I could also answer ad hoc
questions people may have about these topics and how orbits affect
visibility and such.

73, Ken N2WWD