[eagle] Re: Hello from WA6HTP

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:58:24 PDT 2007

When Juan started talking to Jim Sanford and I about doing receiver
construction and testing work,  how it would be accomplished, and his
team;  I was hopeful.  The performance of Juan and his team have greatly
exceeded my expectations for "novices" to the AMSAT engineering world.
I am very grateful they are contributing to bring hardware to reality
for us.