[eagle] Hello from WA6HTP

Juan Rivera juan-rivera at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 23:03:33 PDT 2007

Hello to the wider AMSAT/Eagle community,

This is my first posting to the AMSAT/Eagle mailer.  For those of you who
don't know me, I'm the team leader for the 70 cm Receiver construction and
testing group.  Out team on the west coast is constructing and testing the
first prototype receiver.  It recently returned from its trip to the Dayton
Hamvention.  While it was gone I took the opportunity to catch my breath and
I purchased an inexpensive software defined radio.  It's called the SDR-IQ
and I've written a brief report which you can access via my web site
<http://www.juanr.com/>  or via the Eagle
<http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/eagle/EaglePedia/index.php/U-Band_Receiver>
Receiver page.  On the Eagle Receiver page you'll find quite a few logs
detailing our progress so far.  The SDR-IQ write up is at the top of the
list.

WA6HTP