[eagle] Re: Status update and request for action

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:46:42 PDT 2007

Juan:

And you would be absolutely right.  Since John developed the original
requirements document in concert with engineering management to meet the
requirements we wanted (PAVE PAWS immunization, support SDX, etc.)
aren't we glad that we have followed this procedure?  We will again.

Let me know if you receive two copies of this email.  If you did, you
are a member of the group.  A CAVEAT:  YOU MUST POST FROM THE ACCOUNT ON
WHICH YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL.  It has to have some identifier to go by.

 > John,
 >
 > Its no reflection on you but I still feel that it is fundamentallky
wrong for the designers and builders to create the requirements
document.  It's an issue of customer vs. supplier.  The requirements
should be supplied by the customer (AMSAT management).  Then the folks
that are tasked with designing and building the device should generate a
plan to meet the requirements.

 > I'd post this on the AMSAT/Eagle newsgroup if I was on that list but
I'm not.