[eagle] Policy

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:03:03 PDT 2007

I agree with Tom's sentiment and I gave the old "Bob can be a jerk"
stomping to private conversation's on Eagle technical matters off list.
  It ends NOW.  We discuss project technical matters here, from the
beginning to the end.  Personnel issues are to be dealt with privately
with/by the project manager and NEVER on this list.

There are many who are on this list who have lots of experience in
building these packages for spacecraft.  We need the benefit of all of
their experience.