[eagle] Re: TeamSpeak conference tonight

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:41:36 PDT 2007

Apologies to all for being unable to make the meeting.  Our major
project for the summer begins in four weeks and it is running me ragged.
  I did not get home until the meeting was shut down, both Echolink and
Team Speak.  Even Phil Karn called me to remind me and I was unable to
pick up the phone as it was with the guards at work.  I was unaware of
the meeting until I later picked up my cell and Jim and Phil reminded me
of it.

I see several pieces of forward motion happening and that is all good.