[eagle] TeamSpeak conference tonight

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Tue May 8 15:31:39 PDT 2007

All:
My apologies for not sending out an agenda sooner.  To be honest, with
all that's been going on here, and following the U-band RX work, it
slipped my mind.  Anybody who wants to show up at 2100 EDT, 1800 PDT,
please do, and discuss whatever.  I have a township planning commission
meeting in 30 minutes and might be a few minutes late.  I will check in
as soon as I can, and will be prepared to discuss U-vand RX status.  (I
expect Juan will NOT be able to make it.)

Another topic we could discuss would be Dayton.

Finally, my verizon wireless connection has been incredibly cantankerous
lately, so I may not make it at all, or may drop out.  IF so, press on
without me.

Thanks & 73,
Jijm
wb4gcs at amsat.org