[eagle] Re: Eagle model

Lee McLamb ku4os at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 6 17:57:13 PDT 2007

Just a reminder.  So far we've only seen Ken's preliminary analysis that
covered a one year period.  While that interval is good for LEO missions and
as a notional point to work from for GTO, that analysis needs to be expanded
to account for the procession of perigee over a much longer period so we
don't get an ugly surprise regarding eclipse lengths years into the mission.

73,
Lee-KU4OS