[eagle] Re: Another idea on phased array configuration

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:49:18 PDT 2007

I still think people are not reading the San Diego document.  We posited
a reasonable 60w DC for the C band amplifiers with an aggregate 20 -ish
w output, split amongst the elements or something reasonable like this.
  That is 2-ish watts per antenna DC.  Again, in the San Diego document,
  we guessed at the overall power budget and as before, we guessed at a
number that is identical to the one you have been worried about our
needing and further,  we acknowledge in that document that is costs
$1200/w.  We are completely aware that the solar generator is MOST of
the cost of the satellite and by a lot.

READ THE DOCUMENT.

Bob