[eagle] Re: Another idea on phased array configuration

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Fri Apr 27 13:01:36 PDT 2007

Bob,

Thanks for your reply.

I'll get with John Stephensen and kick some "West Coast" ideas around.
Didn't you have some amplifier guru's on the East Coast? Perhaps they
can weigh in.

Since this widget will surely drive the satellite power consumption
issue, perhaps it should be high up on this year's "action item" list.

Regarding satellite power generation, I used the Eaglepedia info
indicating 6 solar panels and the stated goal of 100 watts (perhaps it
is out of date??). Then I remembered your talk at the 2006 symposium
which showed a 12 panel fold out design. So have we better refined what
power the satellite will provide??