[eagle] Module Heat Sink

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 07:20:14 PDT 2007

I have posted in the Eaglepedia>Eagle>Mechanical the specialized E05 50 &
E16 10 drawings for the U Band receiver thermal control methods using
localized heat sinks to cool the several high power density areas of the
module PCB by conduction to the module base plate. These drawings are an
indication of the methods that may need to be applied to other modules of
the Eagle mission. Shortly I plan to post a note on this effort with the
indications and methods applied so as to assist others in the program. with
possibly similar needs. The door is open for inquiries.

Dick Jansson, KD1K
kd1k at amsat.org
kd1k at arrl.net