[eagle] Dayton presentation

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Wed Apr 11 19:11:12 PDT 2007

All:
I need to draft my Dayton presentation.  I need input.

I'm well plugged in to what the UHF receiver folks are doing (need
photos).  I have an idea of what's going on with the lab in MD (need
photos).

I desperately need info on power system experiements and progress, ACP
progress, propulsion system progress, structure/thermal progress, V-band
TX progress and SDX progress.   Photsos would be a PLUS!

I'm aware of sensor/GNC plans, would like an update on progress.

I have a bunch of travel coming up for the Day Job, so will be a bit
less accessible, tho will have time in hotel rooms to quietly work AMSAT
things.  I need your updates, photos, and other informations _/*SOONEST*/_.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org