[eagle] Re: Eagle 10 MHz Clock

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Wed Apr 11 17:59:54 PDT 2007

All:
U and L receivers will always be on, is my understanding of
requirements.  I've seen nothing to change that.  The subject of 1 or 2
receivers at U and/or L is fuzzy, and a topic I wish to bring to closure
over the next month or so.

There is a top-level block diagram, possibly in need of slight revision,
on EaglePedia, in the report of the "Black Forest" meeting in Oct/Nov of
2005.

Tom:  Pls forward to Bill.

Thanks & 73,
Jim