[eagle] Re: Eagle 10 MHz Clock

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Wed Apr 11 09:45:58 PDT 2007

Hi Dick and Bdale,

Good points about keeping the command receiver on 100% - no issue there.
But I think the matter is somewhat confused (at least for me) since I
believe the command receiver that John has designed is also the
data/analog receiver. I don't recall that being the case is the past
satellites. If command and data function stay combined, then that's all
the more reason for considering John's suggestion for two U receivers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also understand that there will also be a
separate L command receiver, but again not sure about that too.

Gosh - just think how handy a satellite top level block diagram might
be, even if its a work in progress. Or is there one and I haven't bumped
into it.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz