[eagle] Re: Eagle 10 MHz Clock

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 11 07:55:10 PDT 2007

In my recollection there has been no option to anything with a command
receiver at all in past satellites. This receiver was ON to be able to do
its function regardless of other 'activities' on the satellite. In other
words, it could not be messed with for any reason. Such a capability is
absolutely essential for the health (and recovery) of the satellite and its
mission.

Dick Jansson, KD1K
kd1k at amsat.org
kd1k at arrl.net