[eagle] Re: Eagle 10 MHz Clock

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 14:30:58 PDT 2007

It shouldn't affect power consumption at all as the widget can power down
spare units and the transfer relay can be latching. I don't know if it has
been determined how many modules will fit in the hexagonal spaceframe, but
there has to be more space than there was a year ago. This will be a
high-level decision.