[eagle] Re: Eagle 10 MHz Clock

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 13:20:35 PDT 2007

Since only UV supports the text mode with omnidirectional ground station
antennas and this is the only linear transponder that operates over 75% of
the orbit, I hope that we can fly two V transmitters and 2 U receivers. Each
pair of receivers and transmitters could then connect to their gain and omni
antennas via a transfer switch so that there is no single-point failure
mode.