[eagle] Re: Eagle Microwave Antenna Arrays-- mechanical concepts

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 16:06:47 PST 2007

The big current spike is during start up and the static current afterwards
is low enough so that you can manage power dissiation. I wouldn't use DCMs
for the reciver as it must deal with multiple narrow-bandwidth signals. The
downlink will be about 2 Mbaud BPSK so phase noise isn't a big issue in
generating low-frequency signals to be upconverted.

73