[eagle] Re: Eagle Microwave Antenna Arrays -- mechanical concepts

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 14:24:51 PST 2007

There are probably better phase shifters available. I just happened to see
these while looking at an MA/COM catalog. LNA MMICs have a gain variation of
about 3 dB and at least 1 dB of the variation is probably temperature
related, so the phase shifter loss doesn't need to be controlled too
precisely.