[eagle] Hello folks

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:27:53 PST 2007

I had a big mess happen here.  My RAID disk recovered the computer but
it did so at the expense of 24 hours emails and all files stored in the
last since 12:59 AM last night.  I have no idea what happened.  I am
grateful the RAID restored itself but this is a pain as you might
imagine.  It took the RAID 4.5 hours to rebuild itself.

I am back in action again and recovering.

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine