[eagle] Re: Team Speak conference for Tuesday 13 mar

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:18:31 PST 2007

Tuesday evenings are an almost complete nonstarter with me.  I have been
traveling to DC for Tues./Wed. work every week and that will continue.

I will have to see if I can modify some schedules.

Bob

Jim Sanford wrote:
> Team:
> I've just posted the agenda for tomorrow night on EaglePedia.  This is
> an important discussion, please try to be there.
>
> Feel free to add to my topics!
>
> Thanks & 73,
> Jim
> wb4gcs at amsat.org

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine