[eagle] Info for the ANS Bulletins this week?

JoAnne Maenpaa k9jkm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 22 17:14:28 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

This seems to be a quiet week for general AMSAT and satellite info for the
ANS Bulletins.  Perhaps its an opportunity to provide a shot of longer range
information about what AMSAT is up to?

1. Anything that can be said about Eagle?
2. Anything that can be said about the New Lab or University projects?
3. Anything that can be said about P3E?
4. Plans for Dayton?
5. Early info for the next Symposium?

If you have anything please send the info to me by Saturday afternoon?  I'll
get it formatted into the final form for the bulletins ... just having the
info helps the ANS editors a lot!

Thanks!
--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM