[eagle] Re: TeamSpeak ports

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at amsat.org
Wed Feb 14 17:38:35 PST 2007

I agree with Phil's assessment.  When I was using dialup, the only
problems were Earthlinks unreliability (modems stay connected, but
movement of packets stops, requiring disconnect/reconnect) and if I
babbled for a LOOONG time, I was reported to be "chopped up" -o- my
guess is some buffer was overflowing ungracefully.