[eagle] Regrets (buried in Boston)

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:18:54 PST 2007

(Repeated from earlier since I did not see a return note)

I regret very much not being with you tonight.  I am in Boston trying to
not get snowed in with Eric Blossom and others taking Cell processor
training from Mercury.  We left dinner long after the TS started because
we left work long after the TS started!

The Cell processor is a fascinating thing and has the potential to be a
really disruptive technology but it is tedious to program.

73's
Bob
N4HY

"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine