[eagle] Re: TeamSpeak conference for Tuesday 13 Feb

Robert Davis bob2leo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 04:58:17 PST 2007

Jim,
I would like to add to the agenda: top-level antenna configuration. I've
begun to seriously consider what to build for the Eagle mockup at
Dayton. Several people exchanged antenna configuration sketches late last
year (September 2006), and don't know if there was resolution on A sketch.
Something must be baselined soon (maybe by mid-March)), if we're to have the
mockup ready for mid-May.
bob
Robert Davis
KF4KSS